T1 W10 reflection

Term one reflection

Hi, This term I have done a lot of things like the Batten and Hillary hub eel trip, swimming sports, walk or wheel day, tidying the good life, global play day, science in a van, Don the eel man and talked to Batten team about eels, learn NZ webinar, Phil and Janet's visit about South Sudan, Korfball, Miss O'Donnell's birthday, Matt and Bridget's visit about eels, Refugee Day, mindfulness and sphero's. A lot of things ah. I'm going to pick two or three things to tell you about.

Swimming sports:                                                          Global play day:
I loved swimming sports. It is all                                                             Global play day is about
about having fun I reckon. I came                                                            playing with other friends 
seventh in freestyle, fourth in the                                                             and not with electronic
backstroke and third in breaststroke.                                                     devices. I normally play I reckon I did very well.                                                                              Isaac and Charlie.





Spheros: 

Room four has done spheros 
a bit this term. I did it with 
Oscar and Sean. Spheros
are very fun. I hope we do them
next term.












Thanks,
Stanly๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science in a van

Life in a refugee camp